What Is Juvederm?
JUVÉDERM® XC is the first and only non-surgical hyaluronic acid (HA) filler FDA-approvedto instantly smooth moderate to severe wrinkles around the nose and mouth. These results last up to one year with optimal treatment. It one of the most popular facial filler to date..
Juvederm Is One Of The Most Requested Dermal Fillers On The Market Today
Dermal Fillers, known as: injectable facial fillers are sought after as one of the best ways to defy aging in todays’ fast paced high demand culture. Dermal fillers cost and multiple uses are just few of the reasons why women flock to these options, as the best means to rejuvenate.
This is why the facial filler is the number one option for facial rejuvenation. From filling nasal labial folds, lines, cheeks, to lip plumping, dermal fillers, have earned a reputation to be reckoned with..
get a new lease on youth and find out which dermal filler is best for you
More and more women are looking for alternative ways to rejuvenate without the invasive plastic surgery procedures, which leave scars and lend a very artificial look.
Juvederm ultra xc, offers women a new lease on youth. Wrinkle fillers fill in lines and plump, giving aesthetically pleasing results, naturally. There is no down time, cuts, scars resulting from surgery or general anesthesia.
Juvederm Treatment Areas
Dermal Fillers a a popular, effective and visible means of creating a refreshed look without the pain of surgery. The results are visible yet natural. Juvederm treats the following areas:
Parentheses (Smile) Lines
Vertical Lip Lines
Juvederm For Lip Plumping
Lip Plumping has been the most requested service. We pride ourselves in beautiful results! And as you may have guessed, every face is different. We strive to give you stunning results!
Those Boxom lips are what every girl secretly desires. We maintain balance and equilibrium with your facial bone structure. The results are: Kissable lips.
JUVÉDERM® Important information
JUVÉDERM® injectable gel is injected into areas of facial tissue where moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds occur to temporarily add volume to the skin, which may give the appearance of a smoother surface.
Your physician will ask about your medical history to determine if you are an appropriate candidate for treatment. The product should not be used in patients who have:
- Severe allergies marked by a history of anaphylaxis or history or presence of multiple severe allergies
- A history of allergies to lidocaine or Gram-positive bacterial proteins
The safety and effectiveness for the treatment of areas other than facial wrinkles and folds (such as lips) have not been established in controlled clinical studies.
The following are important treatment considerations for you to discuss with your physician and understand in order to help avoid unsatisfactory results and complications:
- Patients who are using substances that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin or ibuprofen, as with any injection, may experience increased bruising or bleeding at injection site. You should inform your physician before treatment if you are using these types of substances
- If laser treatment, chemical peeling, or any other procedure based on active dermal response is considered after treatment with JUVÉDERM®, there is a possible risk of an inflammatory reaction at the treatment site
- JUVÉDERM® injectable gel should be used with caution in patients on immunosuppressive therapy, or therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response, as there may be an increased risk of infection
- The safety for use during pregnancy, in breast-feeding females, or in patients under 18 years has not been established
- The safety in patients with a history of excessive scarring (eg, hypertrophic scarring and keloid formations) and pigmentation disorders has not been studied